Expand Co-Pilot Access Window

tylerzolltylerzoll Posts: 437Approved! Accountant Expensify Champion
edited February 2018 in Ideas

I would really like to be able to see more than two accounts at a time from the Copilot access box. I have co-pilot access to about 30 accounts and it gets a little unwieldy scrolling through the tinny box. It's entirely possible that I am abusing the Copilot functionality, but I really do want it set up the way I have it.

7 votes

Gathering use cases · Last Updated

Comments

• Sheena TrepanierSheena Trepanier Posts: 2,106Expensify Success Coach - Admin Expensify Team

Thanks @tylerzoll, this is a good one!

• JuliaJulia Posts: 164Expensify Customer Expensify Aficionado

I still think admins should be automatically delegated co pilot access. There is no way I'd be able to scroll through 400 and growing users.

This is especially true in the most recent instance I had where an employee had open and unreported credit card transactions and they left the company.

Expensify's solution? Have my IT department basically hack/intercept a password reset request email. Seems to be completely counter intuitive to the reason I was told they won't automatically extend this to admins, which I was told was for security purposes. At least with co-pilot access, it shows that actions were taken on that users behalf... as opposed to someone hacking into their account due to a lack of a better option.

• StephanieL789StephanieL789 Posts: 41Expensify Customer Expensify Admirer

I so agree with Julia!

• TEG_ZackTEG_Zack Posts: 3Expensify Customer
  • Jim_KitchensJim_Kitchens Posts: 1Approved! Accountant
    It would also be nice if co-pilots could jump from one user account to another without first having to return to their account.  As it is now, I have to click 4 times to move from one user account to another.  Why not just 2?
  • Zany RenneyZany Renney Posts: 12Expensify Customer, Expensify Team Expensify Team
    Hey Jim!
    Thanks for this addition to ideas for co-pilot functionality 👍🏼
  • Christine_SChristine_S Posts: 5Expensify Customer
    Yes, would be great if the co-pilot access window was expanded to show more users and also would be great to jump from user to user without always returning to my account.
  • Jason LiJason Li Posts: 50Expensify Team Expensify Team
    Thanks for your feedback @Christine_S - much appreciated! We're continuing to track interest in this idea on our end.