We've identified an issue with our commercial card automated, background data sync system. The system has temporarily been turned off while we investigate a fix. You can still manually update your expense data by using the Update button in your personal Account Settings > Credit Card Import section.
Updates will be posted to our status page as soon as we have more details.
Check out the new Webinar category here! You'll find:
New: Company Card Reconciliation Dashboard
Our customers have told us over and over that reconciling company cards sucks. That the monthly process of confirming all expenses on your company card statement have been downloaded, reported, coded, submitted, approved and exported can be a real pain in the you know what. Which is why we're incredibly excited to announce our shiny new Company Card Reconciliation Dashboard.
Go to Admin > Domain Control > [domain name] > Company Cards, enter your statement start and end dates and we'll display:
- Imported, Approved and Unapproved totals for the whole card feed
- Approved and Unapproved Totals for each card
From here you can:
- Confirm all expenses on the company card statement are in Expensify
- Identify employees with outstanding expenses (i.e. those that are Unreported or on Open or Processing reports)
- Click on any of the amounts on the Dashboard to view the corresponding expenses on the Expenses page:
In addition, Domain Admins can now view Unreported company card expenses and Auto Report them (onto an existing Open report in the employee's account if there is one or create a new one if there isn't):
With this tool, Domain Admins now have the ability to view, report, code / attach receipts, submit and approve company card expenses giving them complete visibility and control over all company card expenses.
Learn how to complete your reconciliations using the Dashboard
We look forward to hearing your feedback!