Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status 

The number of families signing up for reimbursement has vastly outnumbered the limited funds available. Though we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep our fund moving forward. Rest assured, we’ll review every report that’s submitted per our instructions. 

Thanks for your patience! 

Can expenses be filtered/sorted based on their reimbursable status?

Tee_Furman90Tee_Furman90 Expensify Customer Posts: 1 Expensify Newcomer
edited December 2018 in Day to Day

I wanted to review only my non-reimbursable expenses to make sure I had checked reimbursable by mistake. I have large expense reports and it's unrealistic to go back and try and locate the non-reimbursable expenses individually.

Best Answers

• AussiebanditAussiebandit Posts: 259 Expensify Champion
    Accepted Answer

Hi @Tee_Furman90 - you can only look at reimbursable. I think there is an idea lodged on the ideas page for that extra non-reimbursable filter. You might like to go an vote for that.

• Sheena TrepanierSheena Trepanier Posts: 1,395 Expensify Team
    edited December 2018 Accepted Answer

hello @Tee_Furman90 - I'm happy to help with this. Aussiebandit is correct that there isn't a filter for non-reimbursable only, but if you have added your expenses to a report it should be easy to find the non-reimbursable expenses.

We've recently added the ability to sort reports by reimbursable status using the filter options in the report view. More on that here!

Additionally, we will show a breakdown of the report totals if more than one type of expense is on the report. This means that if the report contains non-reimbursable expense as well as reimbursable, you'd see a breakdown of the total at the top right of the report. This would be a good indicator that there are non-reimbursable expenses on the report. (Below)

If you find a report with non-reimbursable expenses, you can tell which expenses they are because we apply a small notation to the expense total. (Below)

I hope this helps!