Admin training opportunity available!

We’re now accepting sign-ups for our first Admin Training Webinar. Check out this post to learn more and sign up today!

Import Information inquiry

ElsbethElsbeth Posts: 1

We are new to expensify and just started using the QB integration. When the expenses come from the expense report, it does not show where purchased except in the memo field. And I would like to see whose credit card was used. Is there a way this information can come in with the import? This makes it easier for reconciling to our information in QB. The president and one other person with credit card access does not use expensify so I still have to download from the credit card company. Then I import expensify and items are matched. Ones that aren't matched are time consuming to locate.

• tylerzolltylerzoll Posts: 347 ✭✭✭✭

@Elsbeth Can you set up a connection to your credit card compnay so that the credit card transactions automatically feed into Expensify? There are some really handy reconciliation reports that help out with this once you have that set up.

Unfortunatly when you import the merchant name in a way that is not in the memo, then there becomes issues with vendor mismatches.