Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status
We’re no longer accepting new participants as our focus is on reimbursing existing claims. While we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep reimbursements moving forward. If you know anyone who can donate to this campaign please encourage them to enable Personal or Corporate Karma on their Expensify account.

Importing a credit card into an Expensify account

Zach_BZach_B Expensify Customer Posts: 1 Expensify Newcomer
edited August 2018 in Getting Started

I put all my expenses on one credit card, may I just upload that info?

Best Answer

• Rachael HopkinsRachael Hopkins Expensify Success Coach - Admin Posts: 701 Expensify Team
    edited March 19 Accepted Answer

Hi @Zach_B welcome to the community!

Yes you absolutely can. You have three options:
    1. Import a card to your personal account
    2. Upload a CSV file of transactions
    4. Import a group of corporate cards to a company Domain

Going by your very to-the-point question, I think option 1 is the one for you! :) Simply navigate to Settings > Account > Credit Card Import to get started. Here's everything you need to know!

When you import a credit card into Expensify, posted transactions will be synced in daily. It's not possible to import pending transactions so you may see a day or two delay before they appear in your Expensify account.

It's worth noting that you have two options for handling your receipts alongside your credit card - if you SmartScan your receipts, they will automatically merge with the credit card expense. Or if you are in the US and the expense is under $75, you may be able to use the automatically generated eReceipts.

Answers