Forwarding multipage receipts to Expensify

Options
Rick_Hoedt
Rick_Hoedt Expensify Customer Posts: 1 Expensify Newcomer
edited January 2019 in Getting Started

Hi folks,

When I submit an email to receipts@expensify.com it only shows me the first couple of lines in the report, I need to see it all. How do I got about changing those settings so it includes more than one page ?

Thanks.

Answers

• Sheena Trepanier
    Sheena Trepanier Expensify Team, Approved! Accountant, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 1,362 Expensify Team
    Options

Hi Rick! Are these receipts in the body of the email or added to the forward as attachments?

For specific files types you can send:

• Picture attachments - Send in pictures of receipts as a GIF, JPG, PNG, or PDF and we’ll add them to your list of unattached receipts
    • Text/HTML email - Send in text email, TXT or HTML receipts (such as airline e-ticket itineraries or rental car contracts) and we’ll convert them into images that work just like all other receipts.
    • Documents - Send in Microsoft Word, RTF, or PDF documents to convert them to receipt images.

In regards to your specific emails, does this happen all the time or with only specific receipts? If you're adding them as attachments, is there anything listed in the body of the email as well? Sometimes a signature with images can be seen as a receipt and it may be affecting the upload of your receipts.

For more information please feel free to check out our help page on receipt forwarding, which you can find here. Additionally, if the above tips don't help, please feel free to reply on this thread or reach out to help@expensify.com for more 1 on 1 support.