How might I fix or update a receipt added by another user?

USER_REDACTEDUSER_REDACTED Posts: 2 Expensify Newcomer

As a copilot or domain admin I'm able to add receipts to other users reports.

However if I upload or associate the wrong receipt I am unable to remove it and correct my mistake.

Please advise.

Answers

• RachCHopkinsRachCHopkins Posts: 842 Expensify Success Coach

Hi @USER_REDACTED , Welcome to the Community! Congrats on a brilliant username! =)

You should be able to drag and drop a different receipt image over the top of an existing one, or click to replace it. As an admin you should also be able to reject an expense from the report back to the user's unreported expenses.

If this isn't working, can you give me the Report ID and let me know the expense which is giving you trouble, so I can take a close look please?

• JulieannPinaJulieannPina Posts: 11 Expensify Newcomer

Please add the ability to remove incorrect receipts. Sometimes my users choose the wrong one, and don't notice. And then they go off traveling. While traveling, they can easily forward the right email to '[email protected]'. But if the wrong receipt is already taking the slot, then the new receipt does not get processed and added. So I need to be able to remove that accidental receipt, in order to allow the card holders to do the rest of correcting their mistake.

Thank you

• Nicole TrepanierNicole Trepanier Posts: 361 Expensify Success Coach

Hi @JulieannPina If the wrong receipt is attached to an expense, the employee is able to open the expense on the website and click detach to remove it. Admin's aren't able to do this for users.