We are currently experiencing higher than normal support inquiries and response times. The Community is here to support you as well so please help each other out when you can. Please visit our status page to subscribe to updates.

Sharing a single report for multiple employees to contribute to

SpruceJSpruceJ Expensify NewcomerPosts: 1Expensify Customer Expensify Newcomer
edited April 2018 in Day to Day

Hello,

I want to be able to have two employees add trip expenses to a single report. How would I do this? When I create the report, I do not see an option under the Sharing Options to add additional employees.

Thank you!

Best Answers

• Sheena TrepanierSheena Trepanier Expensify Success Coach Posts: 1,992 Expensify Success Coach
    edited April 2018 Accepted Answer

Hello @spruceJ - the concept of sharing a single report for multiple employees to contribute to isn't something we support in Expensify.

The closest option for a work around would be to use Copilot to grant multiple employees access to a single Expensify account. Employees would then Copilot into the shared account to upload expenses and add them to the shared report.

We have a super helpful guide on Copilot in our help center here, but if you have questions about how this would work feel free to reply on this thread.

• JuliaJulia Expensify Aficionado Posts: 151 Expensify Aficionado
    Accepted Answer

@usmanj if you put the email address of the person you have been granted copilot access for as the subject line of the receipt you email to [email protected], it should pick it up the way I think you are intending it to.

Answers