We've identified an issue with our commercial card automated, background data sync system. The system has temporarily been turned off while we investigate a fix. You can still manually update your expense data by using the Update button in your personal Account Settings > Credit Card Import section.
Updates will be posted to our status page as soon as we have more details. 

Check out the new Webinar category here! You'll find:

• Signs ups for future webinars

• Recordings of previous webinars

• Transcripts of previous webinar Q&A sessions

Pricing is Confusing

JaniceFJaniceF Posts: 1

I may be late to this topic but better late than never. This new pricing model is soooo confusing. All I know for sure is that we have 4 uses billing at 9$ per month. What price will I be charged if I add new users today?

Answers

• Sheena TrepanierSheena Trepanier Posts: 1,259 admin

Hi @JaniceF - Thanks for joining the community and posting a great question!

Since you're currently using an Annual Subscription set for 4 active users, you have two choices to add more active users.

The first option is to increase your Annual Subscription to a number that matches how many active users you're going to have moving forward. (Below)

The second option is to pay for these active users at the Flex price, which means you're not resetting your annual commitment and you have the maximum flexibility.

Adding new active users today won't cost you anything. Since we bill at the first of the month for the previous month's activity, you won't see any additional charges until your June billing.