We've identified an issue with our commercial card automated, background data sync system. The system has temporarily been turned off while we investigate a fix. You can still manually update your expense data by using the Update button in your personal Account Settings > Credit Card Import section.
Updates will be posted to our status page as soon as we have more details. 

Check out the new Webinar category here! You'll find:

• Signs ups for future webinars

• Recordings of previous webinars

• Transcripts of previous webinar Q&A sessions

Persistent iOS app crash issue w/ specific behavior

rorytyerrorytyer Posts: 1

I open and sign in to the app (version 8.0.4.8 on iPhone 7+ iOS 11.3.1). I click "My Expenses" and click on a particular expense. I click "More options" to reveal the client to whom the expense will be assigned.

Immediately upon clicking, the app closes. I can open and I am back where I was. But the app crashes every time I click More options. I've deleted and re-downloaded the app several times and the behavior persists. It's made the app unusable as I'm required to specify hidden information by our accounting team, so I have to log into the web and transfer photos to my laptop to upload. Not the end of the world, but also not convenient. Please help!

Answers

• tylerzolltylerzoll Posts: 407 ✭✭✭✭

@rorytyer Is your Expensify account a new account or have you been using Expensify for a while? If it's a new account, it may be a password issue on your account. Try resetting your password on the Expensify website and try again. I'm not sure if this will fix your issue, but I had a similar issue a while back.

• Sheena TrepanierSheena Trepanier Posts: 1,259 admin

Hi @rorytyer - Hmmm, this doesn't sound right, so I'm really glad you reached out. If Tyler's suggestion of resetting your password and logging out and in on the mobile app doesn't help, please let me know.

I can reach out to you via email, and we can work together to get some logs of your recent mobile actions to help.

Can you confirm for me if this happens with only a specific expense, or does it happen when you click More Options for any expense you upload?