Error while Exporting to Quickbooks

JahmazingJahmazing Posts: 1

Greetings.

I'm coming up against an error when I try to export expenses over to quickbooks. error is as follows:-

QuickBooks Online returned the following results during export:

Jahson Expenses to 2018-05-26
ERROR
Required parameter Line.AccountBasedExpenseLineDetail.TaxCodeRef is missing in the request 

Not quite sure what I am doing wrong Tax code issue? not even sure where I would find that setting. >.<

Many thanks for your assistance folks.
Jahson

Answers

• tylerzolltylerzoll Posts: 490 ✭✭✭✭

@Jahmazing, how do you export your expense reports to QBO? Vendor Bill, Check, or Journal Entry? for Non reimbursable expenses, is it set up as Credit Card, Debit Card, or Vendor Bill?

From that point, you should be able to see a tax code field on the record that you are trying to export as. For example, if you are exporting as a vendor bill, open the vendor bill screen and see if you have a tax code field there. If you do, that would be the one that you need to correct. Hope that helps if you haven't tried these steps already.

• Sheena TrepanierSheena Trepanier Posts: 1,657 admin

@Jahmazing and other customers -- Please note this issue has been reported and escalated by our team. I'll update this thread once we've resolved this error, thanks so much!

• Sheena TrepanierSheena Trepanier Posts: 1,657 admin

@Jahmazing - I wanted to update you that my team has rolled out a series of fixes for this issue over the last week or so and I was hoping you could let me know if you're still experiencing the same error?

If not, hooray! But, if you are, I'd like to update my team and make sure we're getting every customer back up and running.

Thanks!