Enterprise version of Expensify

Options
Sherri
Sherri Expensify Customer Posts: 3 Expensify Newcomer

I would like to talk to someone regarding the Enterprise version of Expensify. Below is a list of some of my initial questions.

1 Will it allow automatic download of AMEX charges?

2 What is the path to do the set up?

3 Cost?

4 will it allow download into Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains?

Comments

• tylerzoll
    tylerzoll Approved! Accountant Posts: 430 Expensify Champion
    Options

@Sherri, you can auto import your AMEX transactions. That's one of the best features of Expensify is that you automate your company credit card reconciliation process. To set up, I would recommend starting with a free account and see how you like it, then adapt from there. It's really easy to upgrade your account and create a policy for your employees. I've found that Expensify generally pays for its self by automating your processes. Here is a link to the Expensify Pricing page: https://use.expensify.com/pricing/. If you want to integrate with MS Dynamics Great Plains, you would probably need the corporate plan. I've not integrated with that before, but I know that there are a few people that have.

• Rachael Hopkins
    Rachael Hopkins Expensify Success Coach - Admin, Expensify Team, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 904 Expensify Team
    Options

Hi @Sherri, Tyler is spot on with his answers (as ever!)

If you'd like some guided assistance, please reach out to sales@expensify.com confirming the number of staff submitting expense reports and the version of Dynamics you use.

Our friendly onboarding team will be more than happy to help! =)

• Sherri
    Sherri Expensify Customer Posts: 3 Expensify Newcomer
    Options

Hi Rach and Tyler,
    Thank you for the information on Enterprise Expensify. I will follow up with the Sales team.