We’re currently making some incredible improvements to SmartScan! During this time, you may experience delays of up to 24 hours for receipts completing SmartScan. This should be a short-term inconvenience that results in significant improvements to both SmartScan processing times and accuracy going forward. Thank you for your patience and please accept our apologies in advance! 

QuickBooks Online Reference number question

OfObjectOfObject Posts: 5 Expensify Newcomer
edited June 11 in Integrations

HI - I recently configured correctly my receipts in Admin/Policies/Connections (Quickbooks Online) Configure - Debit Card to point to relevant Debit Account No. in Quickbooks.

However the Quickbooks Transaction Ref No. = Debit.
For Credit Card receipts/transactions the Ref no. = Expensify Report ID.

I'd like the same to occur for Debit Account transactions too. Is this setting in Expensify?

thanks

Answers

• OfObjectOfObject Posts: 5 Expensify Newcomer

Just to add - my "corrected settings" intended for both Credit Card and Debit Account transactions to be submitted in the same Expensify report. Are settings via Admin/Policies/Connections (Quickbooks Online) Configure/Export non-reimbursable expenses as/

• Credit Card
    • Debit Card
      mutually exclusive? Following my updated saved settings to point Debit Card transactions to my Debit Account No., Credit Cards receipts/transactions are now posting in Quickbooks to the "Debit Account".
  • Sheena TrepanierSheena Trepanier Posts: 2,070 Expensify Success Coach

Hi @OfObject - thanks for sharing. It isn't possible to customize what is exported to the Reference Number field yourself, sorry about that. That being said, I have asked my team members if we could update the reference number to have the report ID when exporting as a debit card.

I'm following that discussion closely and will circle back to you here when I have more information to share.

Thanks!