Update: MasterCard has successfully resolved the issue with their commercial card systems. We're awaiting file deliveries now. For more information, please visit our status page.

Going to SuiteWorld in Las Vegas April 1-4? So are we! While you're there, you can stop by the Expensify booth in the Expo hall to chat about how the current features work, any questions you may have, or discuss what's next for this integration. We look forward to seeing you there!

How can I create a rule to always "uncheck" the reimbursable box in every expense?

tbjsextontbjsexton Posts: 10 Expensify Newcomer

The default is set to always check the reimbursable box for every expense. How do I set it so the default is unchecked? All my expenses are non-reimbursable.
Thanks

Best Answers

• RachCHopkinsRachCHopkins Posts: 811 Expensify Success Coach
    edited August 2018 Accepted Answer

Hi @tbjsexton Welcome to the Expensify Community!

If your company Policy needs to be Reimbursable, but your own expenses are not reimbursable, and you don't want to have a new Policy just for you, you can use the Expense Rules to do this.

Go to Settings > Your Account > Expense Rules and set the 'Merchant name contains' to '.' and select non-reimbursable.

This will make all expenses non-reimbursable. You can also set it to apply to existing open expenses.

If you want to change it on the whole Policy, this can be done on Admin > [Policy Name] > Expenses

• tbjsextontbjsexton Posts: 10 Expensify Newcomer
    Accepted Answer

Thanks! I tried editing the rule earlier, but I did not know you could input "." to select all. Much appreciated.

Answers