Email Frequency Preferences

jcsernaijcsernai Posts: 2
edited August 15 in Using Expensify

Hello!
I was curious if there is a way to modify the frequency in which the auto emails to card holders gets sent telling them they have reports that need to be submitted? My team is looking for another way to "nudge" our cardholders to submit their reports in a timely fashion. Thank you!

Answers

• Sheena TrepanierSheena Trepanier Posts: 1,657 admin

Hi @jcsernai, welcome to the Community! There isn't a way to change the frequency at this time, but there are a few options for you to consider.

Using Scheduled Submit, you can set a frequency for employee reports to be submitted automatically. Any expenses that have violations will be placed on a new report, and any expenses ready to be submitted will be. Learn more about this functionality here.

Another option will be for any policy admin to submit the report on behalf of the employee. All policy admins should have visibility on Open reports under the company policy, and they can submit them as needed for the employee. The report will still follow the approval workflow set up for the employee in the policy, but it helps to make sure expenses are submitted on time.

• jcsernaijcsernai Posts: 2

Hello Sheena, thank you for the information! I am aware of the Scheduled Submit feature which may be an option for a few of our users, as we are trying to get away from having to submit expenses for employees since it is their responsibility as a corporate card holder to do so. I appreciate your input!

• Sheena TrepanierSheena Trepanier Posts: 1,657 admin

You're welcome @jcsernai, you can find me here if you run into any questions!