Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status (updated April 3, 2020) 

The number of families signing up for reimbursement has vastly outnumbered the limited funds available. Though we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep our fund moving forward. Rest assured, we’ll review every report that’s submitted per our instructions. 

Thanks for your patience! 

Multiple Deletions

SnowyriverSnowyriver Expensify Customer Posts: 1 Expensify Newcomer
edited August 2018 in Day to Day

i am still learning ;-) I accidently created 60 plus reports. It looks like I have to delete one at a time. OOUCH
Can I delete take control, and delete multiple reports at one time?

Answers

• Ben FitzBen Fitz Expensify Team Posts: 105 Expensify Team

Hi @Snowyriver! Welcome to the Expensify Community! :blush:

I'll be happy to help with your report problem!

From the Reports page, you can use the checkboxes next to each report to select multiple reports to delete. Once you have selected multiple reports, hit the red trash can in the top right-hand corner to delete them.

If there are more reports that you want to delete than there are that you want to keep, you might consider hitting the checkbox at the top of the list to select all, and then go through and uncheck the reports you don't wish to be deleted.

Note: Only reports in an Open state are able to be deleted. If a report is in a different state (Processing, Approved, Closed), then these reports will need to be returned to an Open state to be deleted. If this is the case, let me know what state these reports are in and I'll be able to provide some more specific instructions!