Company Credit Card & Share report

GarySGaryS Expensify Customer Posts: 1 Expensify Newcomer

Scenario as following:

Company Credit Card Bank: National Australia Bank (NAB)
Not supported by Expensify. I currently using Credit Cards - Upload transactions directly from your bank csv to my account in Expensify which is an Admin Account.

My issue. The Company credit is currently been use by 3-4 admin staff. They need to add receipts for the company credit card. This staff also have their own expenses when they travel.

Question:
1) How I'm able to get the 3-4 staff to update the receipts in the company credit card report. The report is created after the csv file been upload to Expensify. It is blank report with out receipts.
2) I'm able to share a report created with the staff? Objective for staff to update the receipts.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers
GaryS

Answers

• Rachael HopkinsRachael Hopkins Expensify Success Coach - Admin Posts: 1,030 Expensify Team

Hi @GaryS Welcome to the Expensify Community!

If I am picking up what you're putting down here - you have 3-4 team members sharing a company card a bit like a digital petty-cash tin?

If so, you'll want one person who 'manages' the card and collects the receipts. This person can always invite the others as CoPilots and they can upload the receipts on behalf. They would also import the CSV into this one user account.

Unfortunately, you can't share a report for other users to add receipt images, but a CoPilot can always add a receipt to an open report.

Let me know if you have any questions - In my old office it was my company card that everyone used, so I know the process very well!