Where do the transactions exported from Expensify to QB go?

wfitzwaterwfitzwater Posts: 1

The export said successful but I don't see the transactions as a match in the bank account so I can match the already classified expenses with the bank cash out transaction

Answers

• Sheena TrepanierSheena Trepanier Posts: 1,657 admin

Hi @wfitzwater, welcome to the Community. When exporting to QuickBooks Online, we place a link to your expenses in QB in the Report History & Comment section. (below is an example)

It sounds like you have the bank transactions importing into QuickBooks, is this correct? If so, you'll want to make sure you export your reports from Expensify before accepting the bank transactions in QuickBooks. If you don't export first, you'll have duplicate transactions in QuickBooks that you'll need to manually delete.

I also noticed that you're connected to Xero. You should only connect one accounting integration per policy. Having more than one connection in a policy can lead to export errors, sync issues, and difficulty in coding expenses.

If you'd like to discuss account details, please reach out to us at [email protected] for a more private discussion.