Admin Webinar Q&A - 9 July 2018

RachCHopkinsRachCHopkins Posts: 515 admin

Today's recording is here and the overview is here.

With respect to best practice. Can I enter my managers receipts and approve the report?
If you need to enter your manager's receipts, we recommend that you look into our Copilot feature. This will allow you to log into your manager's account (via yours) and upload receipts on behalf of your manager. For more information, feel free to email [email protected]!

Can one person be a co-pilot for multiple people?
Yes, they can!

Is it possible to talk to a support person regarding setting up Expensify for the client?
Certainly! Please email the team at [email protected], and we'll be happy to assist! If you are an Expensify Approved! Accountant, ask about our Training webinars.

I would like to understand how Expensify interfaces with Gusto and QuickBooks. Thanks.
You can find out more about Gusto in our help docs. If you can't find what you need, please email the team at [email protected] and we’ll be able to assist with your enquiry specifically.

The company I work for has reimbursement occurring through Gusto and not Expensify. Wouldn't it be best to have it run through Expensify instead of through Gusto?
If you plan to reimburse via ACH, then Expensify can accommodate that within the app. If you'd like some tailored assistance for your company situation, please feel free to reach out to [email protected]!

This discussion has been closed.