We’re currently making some incredible improvements to SmartScan! During this time, you may experience delays of up to 24 hours for receipts completing SmartScan. This should be a short-term inconvenience that results in significant improvements to both SmartScan processing times and accuracy going forward. Thank you for your patience and please accept our apologies in advance! 

request more information

LisaVosLisaVos Posts: 77 Expensify Newcomer

How is it that I request more information on a submitted receipt? I am testing with uploading receipts. I want to send a comment back to ask the submitter for more details. Please advise. On another note I have been submitting these and ccing myself and I am not getting any emails of the submissions. Finally... my app is showing notices eg a little red 3 in the corner of the app, but when I open the app there is not indication of what these 3 things are! Thank you for your help!

Best Answers

Answers

• RachCHopkinsRachCHopkins Posts: 945 Expensify Success Coach

Hi @LisaVos - at the current juncture there is no way to do this other than rejecting an expense, or making a note in the Report Comments.

You may want to check that there is nothing in your spam folder - this can be the case when you're first setting up.

The little red indicator is always about violations - you should have an inbox card which says that there are reports which need your attention.