We’re currently making some incredible improvements to SmartScan! During this time, you may experience delays of up to 24 hours for receipts completing SmartScan. This should be a short-term inconvenience that results in significant improvements to both SmartScan processing times and accuracy going forward. Thank you for your patience and please accept our apologies in advance! 

Why Can't change which report an expense is associated with? the option is blocked?

caricaldwellcaricaldwell Posts: 1 Expensify Newcomer

The report says processing but i never submitted it and now seems locked and i can't move the expense from being associated with a report its not part of. Please help!

Answers

• Sheena TrepanierSheena Trepanier Posts: 2,047 Expensify Success Coach

Hello @caricaldwell, welcome to the Community. Typically the policy selection on a report is locked once the report is in a submitted state; Processing, Approved, Reimbursed, or Closed.

If you open your report and there is an option to Retract or Reopen it, that will pull it back into a state in which you can edit the policy selection. If you don't see these options, please let me know the report ID of the report in question and I'll take a closer look.