What is "automatically closed due to submit-only policy"?

Options
1302900 Expensify Customer Posts: 1 Expensify Newcomer

The normal recipient who manages reimbursements is not able to open my report to look at receipts. First time problem. Haven't done anything different from the past 24 reports. Suggestions for a fix? Thanks

Best Answer

• Sheena Trepanier
    Sheena Trepanier Expensify Team, Approved! Accountant, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 1,362 Expensify Team
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @1302900, welcome to the Community! Can you share with me the report ID of the report in question? I see multiple in your account and want to pinpoint the correct one. The report ID is a unique number but it will not grant anyone else access to your report, so it's safe to share with Expensify staff. Is the recipient receiving any sort of error when trying to open your report?

To answer your other question, a report that is closed due to a submit-only policy means that your account doesn't have a paid policy with Expensify. A policy grants you access to report approval and reimbursement through Expensify, so it's not likely you'd want to upgrade if your current process is working for your needs.

Lastly, just in case you need to edit any Closed reports; a report that is marked as Closed, can be reopened by navigating to your report and using the "Reopen" button visible at the top of the report.