My client send me an invite. How do I connect?

Moe_Tabesh01Moe_Tabesh01 Posts: 2Expensify Customer Expensify Newcomer

My client send me an invite. How do I connect and accept his invitation or send him my partner code?

Answers

• Sheena TrepanierSheena Trepanier Posts: 1,914Expensify Success Coach - Admin Expensify Success Coach
    edited August 2018

Hi @Moe_Tabesh01, welcome to the Community! Will you be responsible for the Expensify billing on behalf of your client or will they be keeping billing in-house? If you've received your partner code you can share it with them via email and they can enter it into their Settings > Account Settings > Billing and Subscription tab.

Regarding their invite, did they invite you using the email you access Expensify with and will use to manage your client's Expensify setup? If so, you should find you're a member of their policy already.

• Moe_Tabesh01Moe_Tabesh01 Posts: 2Expensify Customer Expensify Newcomer

Thank you! Sheena,

This is what I received:

XXXXX wants to share their Expensify receipts with you.

If you're already a member of our partner program, send [email protected] your unique partner code to share discounts and have their expenses submitted to you directly.

If you're not yet a partner, join for free today to unlock discounts, receive Expensify training and reduce your time spent chasing down your clients' receipts.

Questions? Let us know. We're happy to help!

ExpensifyApproved! Partnerships Team

• Sheena TrepanierSheena Trepanier Posts: 1,914Expensify Success Coach - Admin Expensify Success Coach

Hi @Moe_Tabesh01, thanks for sending this back to me! I'm reaching out to you via email because I'll want to ask for some specific account information and I'd never ask you to share it publicly.

Be on the lookout for an email with the subject "Expensify - Community help request followup"!