Setting up accounts

Options
ASterner
ASterner Expensify Customer Posts: 1 Expensify Newcomer

I want to set up expensify for my employees so they can take pictures of their receipts and they can send them to me for reimbursement. Do they have to sign up individually and somehow get linked to my account or how does this work? I have been trying to get this question answered for a few days now.

Answers

• Sheena Trepanier
    Sheena Trepanier Expensify Team, Approved! Accountant, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 1,362 Expensify Team
    edited March 2020
    Options

Hi @ASterner, welcome to the Community! I'm more than happy to help you with this and can share some additional resources for you and your employees to get started.

First, let's share some resources for you as the admin. You'll want to check out our:

• Free interactive admin training webinar here
    • Our Getting Started: Day 1 for Admins guide here

Next, typically most admins will create a policy for their company to manage reimbursements or company card expenses. Once the policy is set up the admin can invite employees a few different ways.

The first is to navigate to your Settings > Policies > click on [company policy] > People tab. From there you can upload a spreadsheet of employee emails or invite individually employees one by one.

The second is to share your policy invite link with employees. You can find the link at the top of the People tab in your policy settings.

Lastly, I wanted to share some resources to send onto your employees.

I hope this information helps!