How do you attach 2 receipts to the one expense

I am trying to attach a second receipt to the same expense. I have a foreign currency receipt and I have my credit card bill, which shows the amount in local currency. I would like to claim the local currency but would also want to show the original receipt as well as the amount charged on my credit card.

I tried the merge feature but unfortunately, this doesn't let you keep both receipts on the expense and I would like to do this so that there is an audit trail.

Answers

• KeaganKeagan Posts: 24 mod

Hey there!
    Expenses can only have one receipt image attached at one time. However, multi-page receipts can be uploaded to a single expense as a PDF. In some cases you may wish to combine the two receipts into a single PDF and upload that to the expense.

Alternatively, if you have multiple receipt images for a single expense, you can also attach the other images to your report as an attached document at the bottom.

• RahimRahim Posts: 8

Hi Keagan,

Thank you for your reply.

I have attached the CC statement to the report. However this has also appeared on my expenses tab, it hasn't smart scanned itself, which is fine. But will it be here until the report is submitted? I deleted it from the expenses tab but it also then automatically got deleted from my expenses report so I had to attach it again.

I assume there is no work around for this and we will just have to see when it gets submitted as to what happens with this.