Brex Usage?

Options
jeffyentis
jeffyentis Expensify Customer Posts: 3 Expensify Newcomer

Does anyone have a suggestion on how to get Brex data to feed into Expensify? Brex claims that it is integrated but I don't see this as an option.

Answers

• Karisa Latta
    Karisa Latta Expensify Success Coach - Admin, Expensify Team Posts: 147 Expensify Team
    Options

Hey @jeffyentis !

I don't see a connection on our side for that card provider. However, there are two almost universal uploads you might be able to benefit from.

First, ask your Brex rep if they offer something called a VCF (Visa) or CDF (MasterCard) Direct Feed. If they say they can help you set one of those up, please reach out to help@expensify.com and we'll send you the necessary instructions. This is called a Commercial Feed and we have a guide here if you'd like to peek at it.

If they don't offer either of those feeds, they should offer a way to download your account transaction history to a CSV, XLS, OFX, or QFX file. You can then upload that via the Import Spreadsheet method.

I hope they have direct feeds for you! Please let me know if you have more questions.