Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status
We’re no longer accepting new participants as our focus is on reimbursing existing claims. While we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep reimbursements moving forward. If you know anyone who can donate to this campaign please encourage them to enable Personal or Corporate Karma on their Expensify account.

We're currently experiencing issues with our American Express and Capital One connections. Please visit our status page for more details and to subscribe to updates.

Introduce yourself!

12346»

Comments

• satyaprakashmishrasatyaprakashmishra Expensify Customer Posts: 1 Expensify Newcomer
    edited June 10

My name is Satya Prakash mishra. I am a Law manager working IP Law team to develop the documents templates for filing of filing in various jurisdictions.

I want to know more about this community and want to be familiar and part of it.

Thanks

Satya🇮🇳

• JulietaJulieta Expensify Customer Posts: 1 Expensify Newcomer

Hi Everyone! I am Julieta, one of the Admins for Expensify and in charge of implementing Expensify in our company. We are a small company, with 30 corporate card users, we use Quickbooks as our accounting system and Fishbowl as our Production/Inventory Management Solution. At present we prepare our expense reports in excel which comes with a lot of headaches for the end users and the accounting employees who have to process those expenses. We hope Expensify will make everyone's lives better! I have used the Community knowledge database many times during the implementation and found it very useful. At this stage I am more of a consumer of knowledge than a producer of one. Hopefully I will get there one day where I can share my Expensify knowledge with this Community

• Sheena TrepanierSheena Trepanier Expensify Success Coach - Admin Posts: 1,317 Expensify Team

Hello @AssignmentLand @Persephone4_ @Karen2459 @satyaprakashmishra @Julieta, welcome to our Community!

So glad you're here with us and excited to be a part of the Community. There are a few tips I am happy to share with you all!

1. Need to find our help docs? Check out the How-to and Deep Dive categories in our Expensify Classroom. You'll find how-to steps for all our features and tools. I you want a more in-depth looks at a specific use case or feature, then Deep Dives will be the perfect resource for you.
    2. Want some extra training? We offer live webinars with sign ups here and if you need something more suited to your schedule, you can find recordings of each webinar here.
    3. Have an idea for how Expensify could be an even better tool? Check out the Ideas category to see what other feature requests Community members are sharing about Expensify. You can vote for your favorite or share your idea if there isn't already one created.
    4. If you want to stay up to date on the newest improvements and changes happening with Expensify you can follow along in the Product Update category. We post changes and helpful resources to support those changes when we make any, it's a good place to follow if you want to newest and best Expensify has to offer.

We really look forward to you all being active members of the Community, contributing to discussions and sharing your knowledge to help everyone. See you all around!

• Scottp66Scottp66 Expensify Customer Posts: 1 Expensify Newcomer

Howdy Expensify Peeps,

We have used Expensify for many years and then all of a sudden our office decided to try a differnt software. All I can say is is good to be back.

• John SchusterJohn Schuster Expensify Team Posts: 51 Expensify Team

Hey there, @Scottp66! Welcome to the Community, and thanks for the introduction! It's great to have you back with us!