Information About the Approved! Accountant Program

Hadassah HartmanHadassah Hartman Posts: 3Expensify Customer Expensify Newcomer

I have several clients that I would really like to get started with Expensify. I've heard about the Approved program, but how do I get started with this? Do I need to create an account for each customer or should I be doing this all from one account? They are currently all using Xero with the exception of one which we will be using an in-house accounting system so we'll be exporting those manually. Also, how are we billed then?

Answers

• Maddie WienerMaddie Wiener Posts: 7Expensify Customer, Expensify Success Coach Expensify Success Coach
    edited August 19

Hey Hadassah - I'd really encourage you to attend our ExpensifyApproved! University and take a stroll through the resources here.

Helpful resources when getting started include:
    ExpensifyApproved! University
    Onboarding guide

You can connect Xero to each policy using our direct integration. This will sync all your expense codes and GL accounts, and then you can export your expenses and reports directly to Xero so that information in both tools are identical. I'd recommend checking out the Xero help page for more information on how to set this up!

Finally, each Policy Owner will be billed for activity on their policy. The owner is sent a receipt each month for the activity so that it can be easily tracked.

Hope this helps! Let us know here if you have other questions.