Delete a withdrawal account

RehanaRehana Posts: 7

We are transitioning bank accounts and want to delete old bank account from the Withdrawal account option at the payment stage. How do we inactivate the withdrawal account?

Best Answers

• LeslieExpensifyLeslieExpensify Posts: 24 Expensify Success Coach
    edited October 10 Accepted Answer

Hi @Rehana ! I'd be happy to help answer this! You can delete or change a withdrawal account by logging into your Expensify account via the web and going to Settings > Your Account > Reimbursement.

Please note that if you have shared this account with another admin, they will also have to go through the same steps to delete the withdrawal account.

I hope this helps answer your question. Please let me know if you need anything else. 

• Sheena TrepanierSheena Trepanier Posts: 1,896 Expensify Success Coach
    Accepted Answer

Hi @Rehana, thanks for circling back with a followup question. To share a withdrawal account, the account must first be validated. If it is, you can navigate to your Settings > Your Account > Reimbursement tab, and click the Share button under the account you need to share.

The individual you are sharing the account with must be a policy admin as well, so if you don't see their email as an option for sharing, the admin status is the first place to look.

Cheers!

Answers