We’re currently making some incredible improvements to SmartScan! During this time, you may experience delays of up to 24 hours for receipts completing SmartScan. This should be a short-term inconvenience that results in significant improvements to both SmartScan processing times and accuracy going forward. Thank you for your patience and please accept our apologies in advance! 

Partial Export to NetSuite

svalenciaNTC18svalenciaNTC18 Posts: 3 Expensify Newcomer

An expense report on a reimbursable policy containing company credit card expenses and reimbursable expenses successfully exported the company credit card expenses but not the reimbursable expenses. After correcting the error in Expensify, is there an option to export only the reimbursable portion of the report? Or will I need to enter the missing transaction in NetSuite manually?

Best Answers

Answers

• svalenciaNTC18svalenciaNTC18 Posts: 3 Expensify Newcomer

Thank you,@tylerzoll and @Sheena Trepanier for the useful tips. tylerzoll, I agree that creating the expense report manually in NetSuite is my best option since the period is closed on the first import. Adding the report ID on the memo is a great tip! Have you used in Expensify the drop down "Mark as manually entered?"

Sheena, will definitely try your method when the first exported date period is still open and I can delete the report. Expensify would not let me re-export without deleting the exported portion of the report.