We’re currently making some incredible improvements to SmartScan! During this time, you may experience delays of up to 24 hours for receipts completing SmartScan. This should be a short-term inconvenience that results in significant improvements to both SmartScan processing times and accuracy going forward. Thank you for your patience and please accept our apologies in advance! 

Three Companies, One admin, One server???

KristieSilvaKristieSilva Posts: 1 Expensify Newcomer

I currently have one server and one admin for three different companies with my Quick Books. As I already am stuck with connection issues is the feature even possible?

Answers

• RachCHopkinsRachCHopkins Posts: 952 Expensify Success Coach

Hi @KristieSilva Welcome to the Expensify Community!

I sill assume because the server is relevant, we are talking about QuickBooks Desktop?

You will need only one instance of the Expensify Sync Manager installed on the server, one single token for the Sync Manager, then one Policy per company i.e. at least three policies.

We have a guide online here. The imperative thing will be ensuring you have the correct company file open in QBD when you go to sync each Policy.

If you run into any issues, I recommend you reach out to [email protected] because we'll want to look at your logs for QBD.