Change Policy owner

MitchI
MitchI Expensify Customer Posts: 1 Expensify Newcomer

I am leaving the Company and need to change the policy owner to another admin. How do I do that? For example as Policy owner, I am the default approver for new employees.

Answers

• Isabela Stisser
    Isabela Stisser Expensify Team, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 200 Expensify Team
    edited March 2020

Hey @MitchI, thanks for posting to the Community!

Any Policy Admin can take over billing and ownership of the policy. They can do this by following Settings > Policies > [Policy Name] > Overview > Take Over Billing. The new owner will be prompted to add a billing card.

Please note that all previous Expensify receipts will be automatically added to the Billing Owner's account. They will therefore be visible to any Policy Admin's view from the Expenses page; they can simply search for "Expensify" in the merchant search bar!

You also mentioned that you are listed as the default approver for new employees, right? You can easily update the approval workflow for your policy by heading to Settings > Policies > [Policy Name] > People. You can find more information about this in this help article.

Let me know if you have any other questions!