How do I cancel subscription?

cbreez
cbreez Expensify Customer Posts: 2 Expensify Newcomer

I can't find a way to discontinue being charged for an account. I signed up for a free account then used Itunes for 1 month and discontinued that subscription but I am still being charged for an account. I can't find a way to contact anyone at Expensify to ask about this. My next step is to call my credit card company and dispute the charge. If anyone can help that would be appreciated.

Best Answer

• Sheena Trepanier
    Sheena Trepanier Expensify Team, Approved! Accountant, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 1,362 Expensify Team
    Answer ✓

@cbreez - If you signed up for a personal subscription using your iTunes, then you'll need to log into your iTunes to cancel as well. Currently, Apple has restricted this and we cannot allow you to cancel the subscription in the Billing & Subscription section of your account.

However, I did take a look at your billing and see you've successfully downgraded to a free account. You shouldn't see future billing charges but if you do please reach out to help@expensify.com so we can troubleshoot further.

Answers