Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status

The number of families signing up for reimbursement has vastly outnumbered the limited funds available. Though we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep reimbursements moving forward. Rest assured, we’ll review every report that has been submitted per our instructions.

We're no longer accepting new participants as our focus is on reimbursing existing claims. Additionally, as of July 1, 2020, we will no longer accept new report submissions from existing policy members. Thanks for your understanding!

If you know anyone who can donate to this campaign please direct them to Expensify.org/donate.

We're currently experiencing issues with our American Express and Capital One connections. Please visit our status page for more details and to subscribe to updates.

Allow Multiple Expenses for a single scanned image

rmontrosermontrose Expensify Customer Posts: 2 Expensify Newcomer

The problem is once I enter an image of one or more receipts into Expensify, it only allows the image to associated with a SINGLE expense, not multiple expenses. If specifically will not allow an image entered into the system to be used for more than one expense.

The problem? I've just returned from a two-week business travel and have about 50 receipts. With Concur or Deem I could place multiple receipts onto my flatbed scanner and would end up probably scanning 8 to 10 images, which I could them enter into Concur or Deem and then assign multiple expenses to each image. With Expensify, I will need to scan 50 images, crop them (Deem has a nice auto crop feature), and then one by one enter their receipts. Very tedious....

1 votes

Unable to support · Last Updated

This does not fit with the future of Expensify

Comments