Expensify.org/hunger SNAP campaign status

The number of families signing up for reimbursement has vastly outnumbered the limited funds available. Though we’re unable to provide a specific timeline on when your report will be reimbursed, we’re doing our best to drive donations and keep reimbursements moving forward. Rest assured, we’ll review every report that has been submitted per our instructions.

We're no longer accepting new participants as our focus is on reimbursing existing claims. Additionally, as of July 1, 2020, we will no longer accept new report submissions from existing policy members. Thanks for your understanding!

If you know anyone who can donate to this campaign please direct them to Expensify.org/donate.

We're currently experiencing issues with our American Express and Capital One connections. Please visit our status page for more details and to subscribe to updates.

Change multiple expense add from ten to twelve entries

Mez27Mez27 Expensify Customer Posts: 2 Expensify Newcomer
edited October 2018 in Ideas

I use the multiple add feature for expenses a lot (until an expense copy function is hopefully introduced anyway!) As far as I can tell, you can only add ten multiple expenses at once though. As I use it mainly for tax and recurring identical monthly expenses with different dates, wouldn't it make more sense to be able to add 12 multiple items in one go, so you can do a whole year in one add, rather than adding ten and then going through it again for another 2? I'm only new to Expensify though, so perhaps there's a simpler way to do this?

1 votes

Not Developing · Last Updated

Closing in favour of a potential recurring expenses option.

Comments

• tylerzolltylerzoll Approved! Accountant Posts: 430 Expensify Champion

@Mez27, Are all of the expenses the same by chance or is there a pattern to them? One way to do this would be to have a bunch of PDF files with the expense then just drag and drop them in. Just remember that a Merchant name, Date, and total are the only things required on the document. If you have some more details there might be a couple of other ways I could help out.