GSA Per Dime Rates

zoomzoom Posts: 1 Expensify Newcomer

1) I need GSA per diem rates also. They have a published API if that helps. Here's the link:

https://inventory.data.gov/api/action/datastore_search?resource_id=8ea44bc4-22ba-4386-b84c-1494ab28964b&limit=300000

2) ON the same topic is there any way to delete the per diem rules en masse? I uploaded a csv of GSA rates, then needed to delete it for changes, and had to individually delete each one. There are hundreds.

Hear my pain, oh product manager. Hear my pain.

Answers

• Sheena TrepanierSheena Trepanier Posts: 1,760 Expensify Success Coach

Hi @zoom, thanks so much for joining the Community and for sharing your thoughts here.

I can pass along the information about the API to my team and if things change in that regard we'd absolutely announce it in the Community.

Regarding removing a large list of per diem rates, I can take care of that for you but I can remove all rates or no rates, I'm not able to choose which rates are removed. Would you like me to clear the full list of rates you have set up? If so, let me know by replying on this thread. Also, remember to @ mention my user name ( @Sheena Trepanier ) to notify me of your reply.

Cheers!

• rjoneslbprjoneslbp Posts: 1 Expensify Newcomer

I place a second vote for GSA per diem integration. As a service provider to government contractors and implementer of govcon accounting solutions, GSA per diem rates are a selling tool to set you apart from the competition. Contractors do not want to manually upload rates every year for each location to which they travel. A direct interface would solve that problem.