Receipt for monthly Expensify bill

Options
annmead
annmead Expensify Customer Posts: 1

I'm a new co-pilot on our CEO's account and he wants me to manage his Expensify reporting. One of the expenses I need to find a receipt for (every month) is the Expensify subscription. For one thing, where do I find this receipt? I looked in his Expensify billing statements and there were none there. More important, how can I set it up so the Expensify bill auto-populates the receipt field every month?

Answers

• jbaxter
    jbaxter Approved! Accountant Posts: 40 Expensify Admirer
    Options

I'm the billing owner on my policy so I see the statements under Your Account > Billings and Subscriptions. The receipt automatically goes to my Expenses UI each month and I have an Expense rule set up that sets it to the correct category every month. You might need to contact help to find out who the Billing owner is for your policy. If you have Policy admin rights you can find this yourself by going to Settings > Policies then select your policy and on the Overview tab it will show who is the Billing Owner.

• Sheena Trepanier
    Sheena Trepanier Expensify Team, Approved! Accountant, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 1,362 Expensify Team
    Options

@annmead, thanks for posting! As @jbaxter mentioned (great info btw!), the policy admin who is the billing owner will be the individual who receives the invoice in their account. The policy and billing owner is listed to the right of the policy name when clicking Settings > Policies. (Below is an example).