We’re currently making some incredible improvements to SmartScan! During this time, you may experience delays of up to 24 hours for receipts completing SmartScan. This should be a short-term inconvenience that results in significant improvements to both SmartScan processing times and accuracy going forward. Thank you for your patience and please accept our apologies in advance! 

My home screen keeps redirecting to the same page

How do I keep my home screen from redirecting to the same page when I try to log in. Also my expenses are not auto-populating the amounts, how do I fix this??

Answers

• IsabelaStisserIsabelaStisser Posts: 160 Expensify Success Coach

Hi @Robby_Golden1, thanks for posting to the Community! Can you please provide more context about what's happening when you log into Expensify? What specific page are you being redirected to?

Regarding your expenses, I just checked your account and see that there are several expenses listed on your Expenses page as Unreported. This means that they weren't added to a report yet, and if you adjust the filters on your Expenses page on the web app, you will be able to find them.

I was also able to see that all the expenses have the amounts listed.

Let me know if you have questions and I will be happy to help!