Update: MasterCard has successfully resolved the issue with their commercial card systems. We're awaiting file deliveries now. For more information, please visit our status page.

Going to SuiteWorld in Las Vegas April 1-4? So are we! While you're there, you can stop by the Expensify booth in the Expo hall to chat about how the current features work, any questions you may have, or discuss what's next for this integration. We look forward to seeing you there!

Is there an API to download the receipt?

i see there's an API to download the reports of my expenses. although i need to download the receipt it self. can't find any API for that.

Answers

• Ted PeetersTed Peeters Posts: 221 Expensify Success Coach

Hi there @agur - there's no specific API to download just the receipts, but if you're a dab-hand with Postman or cURL, I think it's probably enough to use the Expensify API to export a list of the direct receipt URL's and then build something yourself to capture them.

We don't think there should be necessity for this, as these images will always be stored in Expensify as long as you're using us and you can always provide a link back to them (that's what the URL's are for right!).