We’re currently making some incredible improvements to SmartScan! During this time, you may experience delays of up to 24 hours for receipts completing SmartScan. This should be a short-term inconvenience that results in significant improvements to both SmartScan processing times and accuracy going forward. Thank you for your patience and please accept our apologies in advance! 

Exporting and sync say it works but it is not letting any reports through

We couldn't export the following reports because the listed categories have lost their connection to QuickBooks Online:

thebeeandhoney Expenses to 2017-05-15
Cafe expenses, repairs & maintenance
To fix this, please:

Go to Admin > thebeeandhoney > Connections and click "Sync now".
Come back to the report(s) you tried to export and re-categorize any expenses highlighted in red.
You will need to choose a category found in the main list, even if it's the same category as before.

For more details go to: ExpensiError QBO056.

Please help i am desperate to sort this - i keep re-syncing and it seems to go through then when i try to export it comes up with the above message. Re-synced on quickbooks and expensify but still not working.

Answers

• Sheena TrepanierSheena Trepanier Posts: 2,094 Expensify Success Coach
    edited December 4

Hi @thebeeandhoney, thanks for posting and welcome! If you're receiving this error, you will need to recategorize the expenses on the report in question. For example, I took a look at the report that isn't exported and the category Cafe expenses, repairs & maintenance shows up red because that category doesn't exist in the policy. (Below)

If you update the category on the expenses to one that imported from QuickBooks Online, and resyncs the policy, you should be able to export the report. To update the category, simply click on each expense, change the category and save the expense.

Cheers!