We’re currently making some incredible improvements to SmartScan! During this time, you may experience delays of up to 24 hours for receipts completing SmartScan. This should be a short-term inconvenience that results in significant improvements to both SmartScan processing times and accuracy going forward. Thank you for your patience and please accept our apologies in advance! 

SAML and Mobile App

jennybergjennyberg Posts: 10 Expensify Newcomer

We have SAML enabled and required for login in our domain controls settings. Most of our systems are required to use single sign on so that when we disable an employee's account we don't have to go in to each system individually. We have an employee who recently left and we disabled his account, however he was still able to log in to the Expensify mobile app and submit an expense report after we had disabled his account.

How does the mobile app work with SAML? How do we prevent this same scenario from happening in the future when employees leave?

Answers

• Sheena TrepanierSheena Trepanier Posts: 2,094 Expensify Success Coach

Hi @jennyberg, thanks for reaching out about this! Typically the answer to this question would be to force employees to log in with SAML credentials only, however, your team currently has this enabled. Because you're already enforcing SAML and this happened, I am going to reach out to you via email so I can learn the employee's email and take a closer look.

Be on the lookout for an email from me with the subject "Expensify -- Community help request followup", thanks!