change prime users email address

Answers

• Sheena TrepanierSheena Trepanier Posts: 1,733 Expensify Success Coach

Hi @atomsupplies1, if you're looking to update the primary email address of another user's Expensify account, sadly that is not an admin functionality at this time.

However, I may have misunderstood your request and you may be talking about changing the primary email for a policy. If you're looking to update the email of the user who owns your policy and billing, please let me know!

• LauraDavisLauraDavis Posts: 1
    edited January 2

My email has changed. My previous email is no longer valid. Can I change this for future?

• Ted PeetersTed Peeters Posts: 250 Expensify Success Coach

Hi there @LauraDavis! I've just quickly updated your posts here to remove the personal information regarding your email addresses as all posts here are public and searchable via both the Expensify Community and Google.

To answer your question, there's currently no way to update your email without access to your account via your old email or another Secondary Login you previously had access to. If you need to discuss account details like this, I'd advise reaching out to us via [email protected] where we can discuss in detail without exposing any of your Personal Identifiable Information in a public forum.