QBO - Editing tags in bulk

vrc
vrc Expensify Customer Posts: 6 Expensify Newcomer
edited January 2019 in Integrations and API

My client has ~4500 customers arranged by Customer:Job. They are syncing to QBO. We'd like to disable the customer level so that expenses can only be attached to the Job. We can do this manually by editing the tags and disabling the Customer one by one, but this is very time consuming since the policy updates after each radio button is toggled. Is there any way to do this in bulk?

Best Answer

• Ted Harris
    Ted Harris Expensify Success Coach - Admin, Expensify Team, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 359 Expensify Team
    Answer ✓

Hi @vrc - I'm afraid there's no quicker way currently to toggle tags right now, although it definitely shouldn't be taking 20-30 seconds per tag, so I'd love to dive into that issue.

During a quick test for me, it really should only take a second or two, meaning we should be able to get at least 10-15 done in the time it's taking you to do the one.

All I can think to check right now would be either your current internet speed or the Expensify Status page at the time (to query whether the issue is some slowness or downtime on our side).

Answers