Update: MasterCard has successfully resolved the issue with their commercial card systems. We're awaiting file deliveries now. For more information, please visit our status page.

Going to SuiteWorld in Las Vegas April 1-4? So are we! While you're there, you can stop by the Expensify booth in the Expo hall to chat about how the current features work, any questions you may have, or discuss what's next for this integration. We look forward to seeing you there!

Expenses exporting not recorded to the correct GL account

Cyndi_C2Cyndi_C2 Posts: 13 Expensify Newcomer

First time exporting from Expensify into QBO. Employees are now using company card (AMEX) but instead of crediting Amercian Express payable expenses are crediting cash as if employee was still using a debit card.

Best Answer

• Sheena TrepanierSheena Trepanier Posts: 1,655 Expensify Success Coach
    Accepted Answer

Hi @Cyndi_C2, thanks for the clarification. I see you've assigned credit card accounts to the company cards in Domain Control > Company Cards > Cog settings, which is great!

Now, if you want non-reimbursable expenses to export as Credit Cards, you'll want to switch to Credit Card export in the Settings > Policy > Connection tab. This will need to be done for each policy that should export as Credit Cards moving forward. (below)

Go ahead and sync your policy after making the change and then give exporting another try. If things still don't look right, please let me know the report ID you exported so I can take a closer look.

Cheers!

Answers