Update: MasterCard has successfully resolved the issue with their commercial card systems. We're awaiting file deliveries now. For more information, please visit our status page.

Going to SuiteWorld in Las Vegas April 1-4? So are we! While you're there, you can stop by the Expensify booth in the Expo hall to chat about how the current features work, any questions you may have, or discuss what's next for this integration. We look forward to seeing you there!

How to mere two different expense Reports?

I accidentally created new Report, where I should have just throw one expense to existing report. How do i fix this?

Answers

• Sheena TrepanierSheena Trepanier Posts: 1,655 Expensify Success Coach

@philipdkim - There isn't a way to merge reports at this time, sorry about that! I would recommend opening the expense details and changing the report at the bottom of the expense. (Below is an example)

Please note you'll only be able to change the report as long as the expense is still in the Open state. If you've submitted the report the expense is on, it will need to be retracted or rejected back to the Open state first. Cheers!