Update: MasterCard has successfully resolved the issue with their commercial card systems. We're awaiting file deliveries now. For more information, please visit our status page.

Going to SuiteWorld in Las Vegas April 1-4? So are we! While you're there, you can stop by the Expensify booth in the Expo hall to chat about how the current features work, any questions you may have, or discuss what's next for this integration. We look forward to seeing you there!

Expense import into QB

Currently when we close a report and export the total amount of the expenses come across on the date the report is submitted. I want the the individual expenses to reflect on the date of purchase.

Best Answer

• Karisa CaudillKarisa Caudill Posts: 75 Expensify Success Coach
    Accepted Answer

Hey @JB_5062

The export function reads the reimbursable status of the expense to determine which export settings to abide by. So, for non-reimbursable expenses you can set them as Credit Card Transactions even if they are really from a debit card. Non-reimbursable expenses will post with the expense/transaction date individually.

Reimbursable cash transactions, unfortunately, can't post with individual expense dates. The closest option you get is Date Of Last Expense. This is a limitation of the integration we cannot get around currently.

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have more questions.

Answers