Update: MasterCard has successfully resolved the issue with their commercial card systems. We're awaiting file deliveries now. For more information, please visit our status page.

Going to SuiteWorld in Las Vegas April 1-4? So are we! While you're there, you can stop by the Expensify booth in the Expo hall to chat about how the current features work, any questions you may have, or discuss what's next for this integration. We look forward to seeing you there!

How do I export data?

Hello, I need to export data for a particular employee in order to sort and see how much was spent in each category over the last quarter. I feel like this should be pretty basic, can you direct me to where to find this process? Thank you!

Answers

• jbaxterjbaxter Posts: 43 Expensify Admirer
    edited January 23

Hi @lisamg
    If you have Policy admin rights you can go to Reports and use the filters to select the employee and the date range. Then select all the relevant reports and go to Export to and you should have a list of default export templates listed.
    If you can't find the fields you need you might need to go to Settings > Policies > Export formats and create one that has the fields you need on it. This article can help with that.