Update: MasterCard has successfully resolved the issue with their commercial card systems. We're awaiting file deliveries now. For more information, please visit our status page.

Going to SuiteWorld in Las Vegas April 1-4? So are we! While you're there, you can stop by the Expensify booth in the Expo hall to chat about how the current features work, any questions you may have, or discuss what's next for this integration. We look forward to seeing you there!

Per Diem - Not in Expenses or Automatically Added to a Report

alana_garcia89alana_garcia89 Posts: 6 Expensify Newcomer

I'm rolling out reimbursements to our staff, and I've set up Per Diem rates. I've noticed that when I create a Per Diem expense and save it, it doesn't get automatically added to a new report ((new) is selected in the Report field) and it doesn't show up in the Expense area. A new report is created, but it's for $0.00. I can only locate the Per Diem expense I created when I go to add it from a Report itself.

Is this correct or could this be a glitch? It seems like a Per Diem expense should be automatically added to a new report, and show up in the Expense area, as a receipt expense would.

Answers