Could not get list of vendors

Options
KseniaP
KseniaP Expensify Customer Posts: 4 Expensify Newcomer

Hello,

We are getting “could not get list of vendors” when trying to export to QuickBooks. Also, I tried to sync and got a message “Can not connect to QBO. Try again later.” Are you working on something and this is a temporary issue or there is something that needs to be done on my end?

Thank You!

Ksenia

Answers

• Sheena Trepanier
    Sheena Trepanier Expensify Team, Approved! Accountant, Expensify Student Ambassador Posts: 1,362 Expensify Team
    Options

Hi @KseniaP, thanks for reaching out! Have there been any recent changes to your QuickBooks Online credentials or the permissions of the individual connected to QB?

The best step forward at this time would be to disconnect and reconnect QuickBooks Online from Expensify. You can do this by navigating to your Settings > Policies > Group tab > click on policy name > Connections tab, and from there click the "Disconnect policy" option. (Below)

Once disconnected, go ahead and reconnect QB to your policy. If you run into any errors during the process please let me know! We have a step-by-step connection guide for QBO in our Help Center here.