Can anyone share details about advanced rule creation?
I've not yet found a good writeup on the rules system in Expensify.
I'm trying to do a better job automating expenses that arrive via business credit card statement integration.
I have numerous different types of expenses that come from single vendors. Microsoft is one example. My rule creation efforts lead to the following questions:
1. Are rule search strings treated case insensitively?
2. Is there a way to control the order that rules are considered?
3. What happens when multiple rules match an expense?
4. Can you have more than one global rule? (rules using the . to match all merchants)
5. For the global rule(s), are they applied at the beginning or end?
6. How do you select "don't change" for the category field in a rule? (when using the . for global rules)